As of September 22, 2014, the NIDDK Clearinghouses Publication Catalog and Image
Library sites will be unavailable until further notice.
Although you will not be able to order publications, you can view, download, and print them by using the links below.
For urgent matters, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introduction to Diabetes
- Am I at Risk for Type 2 Diabetes? Taking Steps to Lower Your Risk of Getting Diabetes
- Diabetes Prevention Program
- I Can Lower My Risk for Type 2 Diabetes: A Guide for American Indians
- Insulin Resistance and Prediabetes
- Small Steps, Big Rewards: Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
Diabetes: Type 1 and Type 2
Children and Diabetes
Pregnancy and Diabetes
- Am I at Risk for Gestational Diabetes?
- Did You Have Gestational Diabetes When You Were Pregnant? What You Need to Know
- Managing Gestational Diabetes: A Patient's Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- What I need to know about Preparing for Pregnancy if I Have Diabetes
Page last updated September 09, 2013