The National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse (NDIC) has updated the following publications:
- The Diabetes Dictionary
- I Can Lower My Risk for Type 2 Diabetes: A Guide for American Indians
The NDIC has formatted the following easy-to-read publications into large print to help readers with low vision:
- Prevent diabetes problems: Keep your eyes healthy
- Prevent diabetes problems: Keep your heart and blood vessels healthy
- Prevent diabetes problems: Keep your teeth and gums healthy
These publications are available at www.diabetes.niddk.nih.gov.
New Interactive Tools
New to the Interactive Health Education Tools section of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) website are
- NIDDK Director Interviewed on Seriousness of Diabetes
- Diabetes Is a Serious Disease
The NIDDK interactive tools section brings together tools and resources about diabetes from the National Institutes of Health and the National Library of Medicine. To access these resources, visit www.diabetes.niddk.nih.gov/resources/HealthTools.
NIH Publication No. 10-4562